Parabellum is Latin with Para meaning “prepare” which can be traced back to Roman times. The modern definition of Bellum means “difficulties” or “difficult times” and when the two definitions are joined gives an accurate summary of how we assist clients.
Our systems are designed for the most exacting clients in the world under strict legislative frameworks, which makes us one of the most sought-after manpower response specialists worldwide. Some of our most senior staff have over 25 years’ experience in both major project/industrial settings. Our expertise enables us to be proactive under any situation and, state-of-the-art software and equipment make us the right team to have on your project.
Within a regulatory environment that is increasingly stringent, we bring a management team that not only understands the complexities of large-scale project delivery, the importance of not just putting the right people on to the right projects but assembling the right teams that result in improved project culture. Our management team all come from an Operations background – we really do understand the importance of getting the right people to deliver your projects and, the cost and damage that hiring the wrong people can do.
Our success is built on the success of our candidates and clients alike.
- We provide specialist manpower services & solutions to resource, commodity and infrastructure operations
- We bring the best people, equipment and systems to deliver results in the most demanding conditions and remote locations
- We defend our global clients from losses by anticipating risk and providing efficient response
- We are uncompromising in our commitment to our clients
- We ensure our clients understand their critical personnel risks and provide robust responses when required to minimise impacts on their operations
We Support Your Project With:
- Unrivalled safety performance
- Crossed-trained delivery team
- Scalable teams intelligently expanded to increase capacity
- Flexible response
- Four Australian Standard / ISO accreditations
- Qualified and experienced personnel
- Mature systems
- International standard training
- Multi-skilled work force
Tried and tested ‘best practice’ onboarding systems and processes
Contact us today for a free specialist consultation.